Versatile Blogger Award
I am excited to report that I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Lacie at Home Growing Happiness! Thank you for the award!
So here are 7 things that you may not know about me:
1. I love being a SAHM, but really miss getting out and working :)
2. I will watch cartoons with my kids and get more involved with the show than they do. My fav is Scooby Doo, could watch that ALL day.
3. I used to do Type-setting for a medical company and LOVED it!
4. I own ZERO credit cards! And very proud of it :)
5. I allowed my husband to name our first 2 childern. And because of that my daughter was named after a video game character :) but I love her name, Kairi, and she is Disney's "Princess of Heart" And she lives up to it ;)
6. I was in LOVE with Vampires WAY before it became COOL!
7. I was a Navy Wife, and even though he was gone a lot, I do it again in a heart beat.
Now, the big news. Drum roll, please! I would like to announce the 15 bloggers that I feel are worth of such an award, not all of them are NEW but....oh well :)
To accept the award, there are several steps:
•Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
•Tell us seven things about yourself
•Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers
•Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award.