7.06.2011

Back to work....

Well this week has been crazy! I had to go back to work :( my husband got laid off from his job and so I went back to working for the Vet Clinic. I love pets! And it is a great feeling to help families with their furry loved ones. However I miss my kids :( and they miss me. But don't worry, I will still be here and sharing the craziness now from both home and work!!!

So I was going through my closet to find  my old scrubs, and found that almost none of them fit. (Last time I was there I was prego). I am suffering with ill-fitting tops and baggy pants for the time being. I did find some cheap scrubs online, so after that first paycheck comes I will be more comfy :) If you are in search of scrubs head here http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ and get yourself some scrubs, even if you are not in the medical profession, they are comfy and super durable and almost nothing stains them.

The site where I found my scrubs, also has kids scrubs!! How cute?!? And my kids are super excited because they love the fact that I work with animals and would love to dress like mom, well at least my daughter would :) So if I can convince hubby to let me buy her some I so totally will. I can see her sporting these everywhere ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...