7.19.2011

"Who in the World? Wednesday" Blog Hop


Happy Wednesday!!!

Welcome to "Who in the World? Wednesday" Blog hop. Your hosts are Chronicles of a crazy mom, The Coupon Cutie and Mommy Does. Don't forget to grab our button and share us, too, the more the merrier! Please follow at least 5 NEW blogs from this hop :) 
Please be kind and return "follows". And make sure you leave a comment on the blogs you visit so they know who to return the love to :)

Featured Host 7/20/11

Meet Molly: I'm Christian mom of five. As leaders in our church, my husband, and sometimes the rest of us, travel around the world working on various missions and humanitarian projects. I also run a successful Etsy shop, MyArtsyBaby, where I sell art for childrens rooms. I started my blog as another form of creative outlet, and the thought that I could share a little of my "creative moments" with other people. I know first hand how, as a SAH mom, your days can get mundane if you let them, so I want to inspire people to take ordinary moments in their lives and view them as extraordinary. Whether that's by playing sidewalk chalk with the kids, or taking a moment to enjoy some "me time" with a good book, or rolling up your sleeves and jumping into a DIY project. It sometimes takes Just a Little Creativity, but life is too short to not enjoy the little things.



Visit Molly by clicking the #14 link!
Chronicles of a crazy mom


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...