7.26.2011

"Who in the World? Wednesday" Blog Hop


Happy Wednesday!!!

Welcome to "Who in the World? Wednesday" Blog hop. Your hosts are Chronicles of a crazy mom, The Coupon Cutie and Mommy Does. Don't forget to grab our button and share us, too, the more the merrier! Please follow at least 5 NEW blogs from this hop :) 
Please be kind and return "follows". And make sure you leave a comment on the blogs you visit so they know who to return the love to :)

Featured Host 7/27/11
Selena from Stoneyville



Meet Selena: I am Selena, a SAHM of a absolutely adorable 15 month old, Addison (not biased at all!). I have a passion for photography and most of my blog posts center around photos I have taken and my process of learning to improve my photography and getting my new photography business off the ground! I also enjoy crafting (when I get the time). 
www.stoneyville.net 



Visit Molly by clicking the #15 link!
Chronicles of a crazy mom


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...