3.26.2011

Spring Break....finally over!

Well, spring break is almost over, the kids go back Monday. And guess what! I survived! Thanks to many crafts and activities.....and some family members :) Here are a few things we made this last week.

Home made anti-skid socks :)


Shoe-String Bracelets


And some ceramic bugs! They started out colorful.......


Kids had a blast, though I need to find something my youngest can do next time. But my big kids are very good at letting him "help" :)
Now that I have made it through Spring Break, I'm sure summer will be easy.....LOL.







1 comment:

Anna said...

I am definitely doing the sock craft! My mother in law loves socks and it's always hard to find a gift for her since she has everything. The kids will have fun, and MIL will love them because they're from the kids. Thanks for the idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...