4.26.2011

"Who in the World? Wednesday" Blog Hop



Welcome to "Who in the World? Wednesday" Blog hop. Your host are Chronicles of a crazy mom, The Coupon Cutie and Mommy Does. Follow us if you like laughs and good deals :)  Don't forget to grab our button and share us, too, the more the merrier! 

Featured Host 4/27/11:

A little about Anna: 
First and foremost I am a Christian. By trying to be most like Jesus, I become the best wife, the best mother and the best ambassador for Him to those around me. I have been living in the beautiful city of Kuttawa in the gorgeous state of Kentucky for a short time now. I am married to a wonderful man that worships me just a little less than His Savior and loves me with all of his heart. I have two children. A not so little 8 year old boy and a sassy little 2 year old miss.
I lived in Texas all of my life, but recently have found myself in a new state, surrounded by super tall trees, colorful wild flowers, rolling hills and the some of the most hospitable people I have ever met. 

I am also an amateur writer/author. I hope to get my book published this year. My first book is titled "Uncomfortable Things" and is basically a week by week dare and is accompanied by scriptures, musings, insights and lots of room to write in. I am working on a second book that deals with the addiction to food and the sin of gluttony. I am also working on a fictional work about the war waged in Heaven, but that has been on hold for about 3 years now.
My blog is one that brings the warmth of a hearth to your home and spirit through musings, information, poetry and God's love. I hope you enjoy my writing, musings and blogs. Feel free to comment and follow. I always follow back.

In Jesus' love,
Anna

Visit Anna by clicking the #10 link below :)

Would you like to be a Featured Host?? Email me at 3crazykidsmom@gmail.com to let me know you are interested :) 
Chronicles of a crazy mom




7 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks so much!

Krafty Max Originals said...

Hop'pin by from 'Wednesday Social BZZZ Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

Krafty Max Originals

Tamara said...

Hey following you on GFC from the Sunday Stalker hop. Also want to invite you to join my Wordless Weekly hop. The linky and post will be available Sunday evenings at 8:00 central time. Have a blessed weekend! Tamara @ God's Perfect Promises

The Nutter Sisters said...

Thank you for the opportunity to leave our blog!

Website-http://www.TheNutterSisters.com/

Twitter-http://twitter.com/thenuttersister

FB FanPage-http://www.facebook.com/NutterSisters

Enjoy your day! Feel free to do the same on our blog under any post!! :)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I am now STALKING you everywhere that I see listed here!

Thanks for linking up on my new Super STALKER Sunday! Sorry it has taken me so long to get to you. The response has been OVERWHELMING! I hope you won't be a stranger and come back next week, or even just mid week and say hello! : ) I post lots of other great things like recipes, tackles, and rambles (oh my!).

I also should mention that I have a FANTASTIC Blog Hop Directory that has at least a dozen blogs listed for every day of the week. No kidding! Come and check it out! : )

ardig said...

Hello! I am stopping by from the Wednesday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
www.divvyupdiva.com

Ginger said...

Cute blog! I'm a new follower.

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

{I've a got a great 100 follower giveaway going on! Check it out!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow by Email