6.13.2011

Walgreen's Brand Health and Wellness Products

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

                                                                                        

Chasing three kids around all day can take it's toll on me. Between the screaming and crying or the tripping and stepping on toys, I go through a lot of pain medicine. It doesn't help that I'm getting older, either :) And with the summer season in full swing, my allergies are, too.  I used to buy the name brand medicines, thinking that they were more efficient. Three kids later and more headaches than I ever imagined possible, I am a wiser shopper. The Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are just as great. The ones that I use the most is the Walgreen's brand Wal-dryl for my my allergies, and their Ibuprofen. It's great to be able to save money on the products I need. On average I will save $3-$5 dollars by buying Walgreen's brand pain relievers and allergy relief. Now that may not sound like a lot, but when you take that over an entire year, it's money that I can spend in much better ways. I also found out recently some really great things about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. And when you can combine savings and a great cause, it's a win for everyone!

 

 

 

Way to Well CommitmentTM

Did you know that every purchase of a Walgreens brand Health and Wellness product supports bringing wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™? Each year Walgreens will donate up to $3 million to this fund, which helps provide FREE preventative health tests and other health and wellness service and education to local communities. You can find out more about Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ at walgreens.com/waytowell

 

Want to win a Walgreen's Gift Card? Head to the list of blogs participating in the Walgreen's Gift Card giveaways!

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...