5.16.2012

Pintrest?? Why??


Have you joined the craze???

I joined Pintrest a few months ago. I wasn't real sure what the commotion was all about, and then I started 'pinning'........

For those of you that have not made the leap into the world of Pintrest, here is a run-down of the site: 
  • What is Pinterest?

    Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
    People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.

I am a VERY visual person, if I can't see it, I don't remember it or even think about it. My favorite thing is to bookmark everything I find and want to either do, cook, or share. Well, bookmarking does not give me a picture when I go through and am trying to find what I want. Pintrest, on the other hand, allows me to not only 'bookmark' a site but gives me a picture and helps me remember why I even wanted to go back to it. If you are one of the few that have not become addicted to the site, PLEASE DO! Why?!? Well not only is it super fun to find new and interesting things, but, you can share your ideas with thousands of other people, learn to recycle everyday items, learn to cook new foods, and so so so much more. Go ahead take the leap and follow the rest of the Pintrest zombies :)

Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...