6.11.2011

"It Works!" with Cassie C.

First off....
Thank you Cassie, for letting me try a Ultimate Body Applicator
I will admit, I was a little apprehensive when I first seen this product. It just sounds like one of those "too good to be true", "not everyone sees results" type of products. Now Cassie is a long time friend of mine and I trust her with my kids, that says A LOT! So when she started selling "It Works", it made me think that maybe, just maybe, this product does what it says. She was so fabulous to send me a Ultimate Body Applicator to try, and she knew that I'd be hooked after that ;) After taking a measuring tape to my mid section (I was appalled, but not shocked at the measurement) it was time for the wrap. A slimy, cold and  light menthol smelling thin cloth laid upon my torso, while my husband helped wrap me in plastic wrap and an ace bandage, I have no coordination and was making a mess without him. Yes! The plastic wrap is recommended by the company to help keep the applicator in place, and if you don't the lotion on the applicator will make your bandage moist. It took just a few mins before I started feeling a very cold, tingling sensation on my skin where the wrap lay. I kept the wrap on for 45mins as suggested. Then massaged in the lotion that remained on my skin. I remeasured my mid section, and to my surprise I HAD lost an inch! They do recommend that you drink plenty of water during and after this application. Why? The ingredients in the lotion are detoxing, and to flush toxins from your body, you need to drink water,(which means that you can also experience some puffiness due to the toxins in your body being drawn out). Over the course of the following 72hrs I rechecked my measurements and found that I had lost another inch and a half!

"It Works" has a large array of products. There is the Body Slimming line and the FIT Works program, along with skin care and supplements.  They even offer a "Loyal Customer" discount! I plan on using these products to help me firm and tone the skin around my lower abdomen where there is some damage from having 3 kids :) If this sounds like something you could use, contact Cassie, she is a very low pressure, she won't talk you into something you don't need! You can find her on Facebook or over at her "It Works!" site. And of course you can always contact me and I can try to help in anyway :) Below I pictured a few of their Value Packs and  some popular products, along with a little info.

**I have very sensitive skin and was surprised that I didn't experience any irritation.
**All following info was taken directly from the "It Works" site product info.



Applicator Starter Package

New from It Works! Includes one box of Ultimate Applicators and one Defining Gel 1oz. special offer.

Expect "ultimate" results with this amazing 45-minute body Applicator! The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin.
It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening. See results in 45 minutes.

FITworks Starter Package

The FITworks Starter Package includes everything you need to start FITworks and start seeing results! Includes Carlas super-effective, 20-minute workout DVD, a guide to the secrets of thermogenic foods, and signature It Works products to maximize your results.


Estro-Rhythm

Estro-Rhythm is the world's first naturally based, single-use daily system for menopausal symptoms. Its superior formulation uses all natural active ingredients to help you "get your rhythm back" without the worries associated with synthetic solutions.
Warning to all women over 40: This information may transform your lives! Estro-Rhythm is the world's first naturally based, single-use daily system for menopausal symptoms. Its superior formulation uses all natural active ingredients to help you "get your rhythm back" without the worries associated with synthetic solutions. Customer-tested in multiple studies showing improvements in participants over 40. See the results for yourself on how this revolutionary product can help provide the balance and harmony that women over 40 need. Estro-Rhythm is a two-part daily solution that includes a supplement and conveniently pre-measured, daily balancing cream application for no mess and no guess


The new It's Essential weight loss energy bar pairs delicious flavor with powerful ancient grains to super-charge your weight loss results! It's dark chocolate raspberry taste is truly a flavor to crave, and the addition of a new, cutting-edge ingredient, SolaGrain, makes It's Essential the best choice.




*I received no compensation for this post, ALL are my own opinions. I received one Ultimate Body Application to test and review. *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...